FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I login to the NFTRL website?
Login with your email that you provided to NFTRL and your password.
- How do I reset by password?
Use the Forgot Password button. You will be sent an email with the option to reset your password.
- Where do I find an application for Neighbors and Friends of Table Rock Lake?
Click here to fill in the online application.
Luncheon RSVPsDo I have to be logged in to make a reservation?
You must be logged in with your correct user ID (email address) and password to make a reservation.
- How far in advance do I need to make a luncheon RSVP?
Luncheon reservations need to be complete by 12 days prior to the NFTRL meeting.
- How do I make a luncheon reservation?
Go to our Calendar and select NFTRL meeting date.
- Do you need help to make a reservation?
Click here to see instructions.
- How do I make a luncheon reservation for a guest who wants a different luncheon choice than me?
You will need to make a separate rsvp for your quest.
BylawsWhere do I find NFTRL's Bylaws?
- Our bylaws are posted on the About Us page.